Earn money by blogging
Everyone want to earn some extra money apart from his or her profession. Whether he is employed housewife or self employed or a student. Here comes the problem as their main profession or job is something is which takes almost maximum time of ours. so we need something like that we spend a few hours in a week. We do’nt want do much more work or to leave house for that, we need some work at home like stuff and get paid for that. So here is one thing which you can do and earn money. In today’s digital world Blogging is a thing which gives you chance to earn money by doing work at home even. it gives you chance to be known for your writing. It also gives popularity if you write so well. So here is a lot of gain for you.
Monetizing your blog with CPC or CPM Ads
Common way to earn money by blogging is by placing ads on your blog or website. There are two types of ads which you can put on your website.
- CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
- CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense. In this case once google approves your Adsense account , you have to just place adsense code yo your blog and your blog will show ads to your visitor as per their likes and dislikes or online activities. so the probability of clicking ads will be high. and in turn your profit will be high. In case of non approval or anything else you want to try another networks then go for Chitika, Infolinks, and Media.net. or you may try affiliate marketing.
Earn money by Selling Private Ads
Working with advertising networks isn’t your only option when it comes to selling ads. If you end up with enough traffic, advertisers may come directly to you and ask you to place their ad on your site. You can also contact advertisers yourself. The biggest difference from the above mentioned option is that there is no middle man, which means you can set your own ad rates.
Include Affiliate Links in Your Content
As I have told you already affiliate marketing is another great thing to earn money from your blog. see how does it work
- An advertiser has a product she wants to sell. She agrees to give you a commission from each sale if the buyer is coming from your site.
- She gives you a unique link that tracks your affiliate code. That way, she knows when a buyer used your link to make a purchase.
- You include your affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in the content or through banner ads. If a reader clicks on your unique link and buys the product you have recommended, you earn a percentage of what she purchased.
You can utilise affiliate marketing through ad networks like Amazon Associates, Flipcart or many such agencies are their.
Content Marketing Tool for Business
Treat your blog as a content marketing tool that will drive visitors to your business website.The possibilities are practically endless when it comes to developing a business blog. You could sell hand-made products, books, manufactured products, and so much more. Or you might already have a business and decide to start a blog to convert loyal customers.
Use it to Build Your Credibility
If you use blogging to build your credibility than you may use it to money-making opportunities. For example, If you start a blog in the finance industry. People start reading your content, and your blog becomes very popular. You will be well recognised figure in the finance industry. People will try to approach for you and offer money so that you recommend them for their services.